The Developing Employee Excellence Program (DEEP), is a development workshop series that has been designed for the Division of Student Affairs student employees. The program’s main goal is to provide student employees with access to various developmental workshops across a variety of topics including cultural competency & awareness, transferable skill development, and civic engagement. Students will have the opportunity to forge their own path through the program while completing the curriculum semesterly. Programs will be developed and/or scheduled to complement the goals of the Division and University.
All DEEP events must be completed by December 1st, 2018 for the Fall 2018 semester. Please look at the UNCA NOW Calendar and select events tagged as DEEP to learn more about the events, including date, time and location!
Student Staff Resources
- DEEP Description/Mission/Outcomes
- DEEP Suggestion Form - Know a great upcoming event? Submit it for review! We may be able to add it to the calendar.
- DEEP Presentation from August 19th, 2018 Divisional Meeting
- Personal Growth Event Survey - Complete a survey after attending your Personal Growth event for the semester.
- DEEP Approved Events for Fall 2018