UNC Asheville Student Affairs Division
From housing to campus recreation to student leadership, Student Affairs oversees campus services and programs essential for an engaging university experience.
Events & Activities
Due to COVID-19, the nature of large events and programs are subject to change.
Visit the Housing website for move-in and check-in information.
Visit the Dining website for daily menus, meal plans, and info on COVID-19 safety procedures.
Health & Counseling
The Health & Counseling Center is offering tele-health appointments in addition to regular services to students.
Campus Recreation will have options to explore, move, play and thrive this fall through modified hours and programs.
Highsmith Student Union
UNC Asheville’s Highsmith Student Union is the living room of campus, serving the university community.
Departments and Programs
- Orientation, Pre-Orientation Programs, and Embark Orientation
- Housing and Residential Education
- Dining Service
- Highsmith Student Union
- Multicultural Affairs
- Campus Recreation
- Health & Counseling Center
- Public Safety
- Office of the Dean of Students
- Transition Students
- First-Generation Students
- Parents & Families
- Student Success Coaching Program
- Conferences & Camps
- Open Forum on Student Tuition and Fees